Lockers are available on a weekly and semester basis in the Commuter Student Resource Center (CSRC) located in Student Center East, Suite 245.
Spring 2020 Locker Registration - Online
UPDATE - DELAYED: (New Time: 1/9 at 3PM)
We are currently experiencing a server issue with the commuter.uic.edu website and in turn, we are experiencing an issue with our locker registration. We are working to resolve the issue with IT and will share an update as soon as it is available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The Commuter Student Resource Center has over 500 lockers available to rent in our center.Lockers are incredibly limited. To help ensure access, we release them in waves to provide you with multiple chances. You can register for a locker online. Lockers will be released in batches on:
- Thursday, January 9 (3PM) (Delayed due to website server malfunction through UIC)
- Friday, January 10 (9AM)
- Register at at this link: go.uic.edu/CSRClocker. Note: The option for the Commuter Student Resource Center lockers will not be visible until the registration period opens.
Should you encounter a delay when first registering, wait a few moments before trying your request again. The system may experience a slight delay due to high traffic.
Should you need special accommodations related to locker rental, please contact Associate Director Kristina Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Couldn't Get a Semester Locker in Time?
- Option 1) Visit the Commuter Student Resource Center front desk and request a Weekly Locker (limited availability).
- Option 2) Visit the Student Center East Building Manager Office (located on the first floor across from the UIC Bookstore). Bring your own padlock and request a locker based on availability.