Lockers are available on a weekly and semester basis in the Commuter Student Resource Center (CSRC) located in Student Center East, Suite 245.
Spring 2019 Locker Registration - Going Online!
- No more waiting in line! Commuter and Off-Campus Programs is excited to offer a new rental process for semester lockers within the Commuter Student Resource Center (Student Center East, Suite 245).
- For Spring 2019, all locker registration can be completed entirely online via computer or mobile device. Due to high demand, the Commuter Student Resource Center will release lockers in batches on select dates and times. You are able to reserve a locker online starting the following dates/times:
- Wave 1 Locker Release: Wednesday, January 9, 3PM
- Wave 2 Locker Release: Monday, January 14, 7:30AM
- Register for a locker here: http://go.uic.edu/csrclocker
- An announcement regarding this new process for spring has been shared with current locker renters, through social media announcements, and via text message (if you are not already registered for our text message alerts, text: @UICCommute to 81010).
Should you need special accommodations related to locker rental, please contact Associate Director Kristina Garcia at email@example.com.
Couldn't Get a Semester Locker in Time?
- Option 1) Visit the Commuter Student Resource Center front desk and request a Weekly Locker (limited availability).
- Option 2) Visit the Student Center East Building Manager Office (located on the first floor across from the UIC Bookstore). Bring your own padlock and request a locker based on availability.