Spring 2018 Locker Registration – Going Online!
No more lines!
Spring 2018 Locker Registration – Online:
No more waiting in line! We are pleased to share that we are moving Locker Registration entirely online for spring. Due to popular demand, we have devised a new self-service locker rental system for semester lockers. Starting January, any student with a UIC login will be able to register for a locker in our center. Our over 500 lockers are in high demand, making registration a challenge for students who commute long distances or have packed academic calendars. Please read on for more details.
- How This Will Work:
- In January, we will post our locker registration link. On January 9th at 3:00PM, we will release our first batch of lockers through this system.
- Lottery Process: Batches of lockers will be distributed online in smaller increments and will be available on a first registered/first-served basis.
- Once all available lockers have been rented from that batch, you will see a message noting the next time and date the remaining lockers will be available.
- This process is intended to provide an accessible and virtual option for students to secure a locker - without the line!
- Should you need special accommodations related to locker rental, please contact Associate Director Kristina Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An announcement regarding this new process will be shared via social media and text message (if you are not already registered for text message alerts, text: @UICCommute to 81010).
- Weekly Lockers:
- Weekly lockers will still be provided to interested students by visiting the Commuter Student Resource Center front desk.